Amusement park injuries
Individuals and families travel to amusement parks for adventure, fun and quality time with their friends and loved ones. Often thousands of individuals become victims of injuries, because of carelessness or negligence at theme parks throughout the U.S.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK, YOU WILL NEED ONE OF OUR REPUTABLE AND PROFESSIONAL LAWYERS TO REPRESENT YOU.
EXPERTISE IN AMUSEMENT PARK INJURIES
Our lawyers have garnered years of legal expertise in amusement parks accidents and are qualified and trained to use all the necessary legal resources to prove your case and obtain the best compensation package that you and your family deserve.
- Walt Disney World
- Sea World
- Six Flags
- Hurricane Harbor
- Universal Studios
- Busch Gardens
- Lion Country Safari
- The Youth Fair
- Water parks
- Local fairs and carnivals
There are various forms of legal claims that are available to someone who was injured on an amusement park ride. Although the specific claim depends on the nature of the accident, two of the most common claims are negligence and product liability. According to nolo.com, negligent examples include:
- failing to post clear warning signs that, for example, patrons with blood pressure or heart problems should not go on a ride
- posting signs that don’t adequately warn riders of the risks involved
- failing to properly train ride operators
- failing to maintain equipment in a safe condition
- failing to regularly inspect the rides
- improperly operating a ride
- providing incorrect instructions to riders
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER AN AMUSEMENT PARK INJURY?
- Provide yourself or your family member emergency medical care as soon as possible
- Document every type of care received
- Report the injury to the park management
- If possible, take pictures of dangerous conditions or incidents at scene
- Always request a copy of the incident report
- Always obtain names and contact information of employees and/or managers involved
- Ask theme park to preserve any video evidence available
- Follow up with a medical professional – document the extent of injuries
The Kurt Thompson Law Group will stand with you to protect your rights from beginning to the end of the case. We will ensure that you are always aware and completely informed of all legal options available to you as our client. Our attorneys are available 24/7 including weekends, so that we are there for you whenever you need us. Contact us today at 1-888-487-8971.