Have you been injured in a vehicle accident? We are ready to help you get well and compensated in the process!
At Kurt Thompson Law Group, we have the experience and resources to help you get the compensation you deserve. You can trust us to provide these needs for you:
- Locate insurance coverage and identify defendants
- Deal with the insurance company, so that you do not have to
- Gather documentation such as police reports, medical records, and lost wage information
- Stay informed of your medical care and documenting all your damages
- Build your case to show why the defendant was at fault
- Advise you and provide recommendations so you can make informed decisions about your case
You do not have to face this alone.
According to dmv.org, “if you have been injured in a car accident, you can receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and related expenses from either your car insurance company or the other driver’s insurance company, depending on who was at fault.” The lawyers at Thompson Law Centers will stand up for you against the insurance company, so that you can focus on what matters—healing and putting your life back together.
The following information can help you get the most out of your personal injury claim after an accident. However, before you seek compensation, you should understand the types of car insurance that covers personal injury. The type that you use will depend on your policy and the nature of your car accident.
Our lawyers have legal experience with the various types of injuries that a car accident can cause. We know that any injury, large or small, can have a serious impact on you and your quality of life. We have the skills and expertise to show the insurance company or jury why you deserve compensation and access to professionals that will prove catastrophic cases.
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Broken Neck
- Chest/Rib Injuries
- Crushed Larynx/Trachea
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Muscle Sprains/Strains
- Jaw Injuries/Loss of Teeth
- Pelvic Injuries
- Broken Bones & Fractures
The Kurt Thompson Law Group will protect your rights and make sure you know all your legal options. Our attorneys are available 24/7 including weekends in order to be there when you need us. Contact us today at 1-888-487-8971.